Tagsemporium accepts the following payment options for online purchases:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
An authorization hold in the total dollar amount of your order is placed on the payment method at the time of order placement, but you will not be charged until your order ships. If payment is not authorized or if the total dollar amount of your order exceeds your credit limit, you will receive a message on the checkout page to try another form of payment.
We do not accept debit cards. Credit cards that are also debit cards can be used, but the payment will be processed as a credit card transaction.
Sales tax and/or goods and services tax, as applicable (individually and collectively referred to herein as “sales tax”) is calculated based on applicable federal and provincial tax laws. Typically, sales tax displayed during checkout is estimated until the order has shipped. Sales tax may also be applied to shipping fees. We do not charge sales tax on the purchase of gift cards, but items paid for with gift cards are subject to taxation.
Our website does participate in tax-free holidays.
GIFT CARD FAQs
How do I track my order?
We will send an email notification including tracking information when your package has shipped. You can view the status of your order, obtain tracking information, and sign up for SMS notifications about your order in the My Purchases section under My Account.
When is a signature required to deliver my order?
TAGS doesn’t automatically require a signature for orders.
Can I cancel my order?
We want to deliver your item as soon as possible, so we process orders in real-time during business hours. This means we are unable to cancel orders once they have entered the shipping process. This usually occurs within one hour during business hours. To find out if your order is eligible for cancellation, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 770.696.9456.
Can I buy a Gift Card?
Yes, you can purchase a gift card in the amount of your choice here. (we need a link to gifts cards we have created) Gift Cards can be printed out or delivered directly to recipients by email.
Do you have a mobile app?
No, not at this time. At TAGS, being a relatively new online shopping experience, we are currently compiling customer data to determine if our customer base warrants an app. If we decide to move forward, we will contact our registered customers via email.
Why does my cart shopping cart expire in one hour?
We allow you to hold items in your cart for one hour so you can consider your purchase and continue shopping. We aim to allow all shoppers the chance to buy their favorite items, and because there may be only one of each item on TAGS, we cannot allow items to be held indefinitely. To bookmark items you are interested in purchasing, you can add them to your “bookmark” board by clicking the heart icon next to the item. (we need to create this option).
What is the heart icon next to each item?
Clicking the heart next to an item allows you to add it to your “Passion“— a place where you can bookmark your favorites and create a “My Passion” board. Add the pieces you love and we’ll send you notifications if they go on sale. To access your Passion, click the heart in the upper right on the site. (this answer requires the site be set-up for these occurrences).
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept the following forms of payment:
Do items come with original packaging and paperwork?
Many of our items come with original tags that are replaced with TAGS clothing tags to identify TAGS products. [Among other things, our personalized tag verifies our (brand) authenticity and quality of all our products.
How should I send my return?
To send a return, follow these steps:
- Make sure your returned items meet the conditions of our Return Policy.
- Pack your return in a sturdy box with adequate padding to protect the item.
- We will send you to a prepaid shipping label – be sure to include your product number, name and signature.
- Place the completed packing slip label inside the package with your returned item.
- Affix the return address label (provided with your order) to the outside of your package.
- Write the product number on the label or box.
- Note: A prepaid shipping label is included with U.S. orders. If you choose to use this, $11.00 will be deducted from your refund amount. Or, you can take your return package to the shipping carrier of your choice.
- We recommend a return shipping method that allows you to track the package to make sure it reaches us. Because we cannot assume responsibility for packages lost or damaged in transit, we recommend you insure your package. Postage and insurance costs, as well as original shipping charges, are not refundable.