We use FedEX as our preferred parcel service. Once your order is made you will receive a tracking number acknowledging that your order was received, once it ships the tracking number will allow you to track your parcels progress through delivery!
TAGS doesn’t automatically require a signature for orders. Special handling requests can be made through FedEx online.
In an effort to deliver your item as soon as possible, we process orders in real-time during business hours. This means we are unable to cancel orders once they have been classified as shipped by FedEx. This usually occurs within 24 hrs during business hours.
Unfortunately, we currently do not offer gift cards. However, we exist to serve our customer community. In the event we receive enough requests for gift cards, we will certainly consider that option. In the meantime, we currently often have “discount codes” that will reduce your checkout cost by the applicable amount.
We accept the following forms of payment:
Clothing purchased by TAGS LLC the clothing original retail tags are replaced with Tags LLC brand tagging to identify Tags LLC products and preserve our brand.
To send a return, follow these steps:
- Make sure your returned items meet the conditions of our Return Policy.
- Pack your return in a sturdy box with adequate padding to protect the item.
- We will send you to a prepaid shipping label, follow the email instructions to return your item. Place the completed packing slip label inside the package with your returned item.
- Affix the return address label (provided with your order) to the outside of your package.
- Write the product number on the label or box.
- Note: A prepaid shipping label is included with U.S. orders. If you choose to use this, $11.00 will be deducted from your refund amount. Or, you can take your return package to the FedEx shipping center of your choice.
- We recommend a return shipping method that allows you to track the package to make sure it reaches us. Because we cannot assume responsibility for packages lost or damaged in transit, we recommend you insure your package. Postage and insurance costs, as well as original shipping charges, are not refundable.